Design exceptional commercial space that both improves the lives of our client’s ever-changing workforces and contributes to their business success. Provide inspirational design and experiences with each project for each client.
- Provide conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documentation and construction administration services and deliverables on commercial interiors projects.
- Provide expert input and feedback and contribute to setting and managing expectations at client meetings, site visits and presentations.
- Develop space planning concepts and generate construction documents
- Select or contribute to the selection in collaboration with other project team members to the furniture systems and specifications.
- Coordinate finish plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction.
- Work with, and where directed by Project Manager, manage consultants, furniture dealers, product reps, and fabricators to meet project objectives.
- Review submittals and finish samples for project and code compliance.
- Under direction of the Project Manager, manage and/or coordinate client expectations, team, and consultant expectations, communication, and activity.
- Design that meets and or exceeds all client wants and needs for their space.
- On time, on spec, and on budget performance and deliverables on each project.
- Meet or exceed Utilization-Billable Hours-Revenue Generation key performance indicators.
- Library Management & Maintenance
- Time & Expense Entry