We are looking for a Draftsperson to work with our team of architects and interior designers and convert designs into technical plans.
Draftsperson responsibilities include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material and equipment requirements and construction drawing setup and production. If you have significant, specific experience with Revit - and are familiar with building processes, we’d like to meet you.
- Liaise with architects and designers to gather product and structural requirements and designs
- Calculate dimensions and requirements in materials
- Create detailed designs and construction documents with Revit software
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the design team
- Work under the supervision of engineers or architects
- Draw detailed and rough scale plans for corporate interiors based upon preliminary concepts, sketches, specification sheets and other provided data
- Build interior room arrangements for commercial buildings using Revit software
- Review company-standard construction drawing sets and produce matching construction documents for assigned projects
- Acquire and assemble information needed to finish architectural drawings, visiting job sites when necessary to gather measurements
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
- Proven work experience as a Draftsperson or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Revit.
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools
- Good math skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Architecture, Design or degree from a technical college