Fusion Design Consultants, Inc. is a growing design firm that specializes in commercial interior architecture. We are located in Boston’s Innovation District -- a short walk from South Station. We recently established a new satellite office in Washington D.C.
We are a fun, hardworking group of creative individuals that thrive in a fast-paced environment. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and are committed to delivering high quality service to our clients. We’re looking for energetic, multi-tasking individuals to become part of our growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a young firm led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful businesses.
Fusion offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including; yearly bonus opportunity, paid time off, holiday pay, health insurance, dental insurance, matching 401(k) plan and professional development reimbursement.
Our Boston office is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with a successful track record of managing all phases of commercial interiors projects. Candidate will have overall responsibility for client satisfaction, quality control, and financial performance.
- Collaborate with team and manage all phases of commercial interiors projects including; schematic design, design development, construction documentation and construction administration
- Manage project scheduling, budgets, and set-up with sub-contractors, vendors and consultants
- Manage a range of project team sizes, comprised of architects, interior designers and graphic designers
- Participate in selection of furniture systems and specifications
- Manage client relationships including attendance at client meetings and presentations
- Proactive and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing competing deadlines
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
Experience and Qualifications:
- Professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design required
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams
- Experience negotiating project scope and fees
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Strong leadership, organization, verbal and written communication and relationship management skills
- Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships
- Computer skills to include; AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office
For consideration, candidates must meet the qualifications and submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org