Fusion Design Consultants, Inc. is a growing design firm that specializes in commercial interior architecture. We are located in Boston’s Innovation District -- a short walk from South Station.
We are a fun, hardworking group of creative individuals that thrive in a fast-paced environment. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and are committed to delivering high quality service to our clients. We’re looking for energetic, multi-tasking individuals to become part of our growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a young firm led by an experience management team with a track record of building successful businesses.
Our Boston office is currently seeking a 3D Visualizer to join our team. We can guarantee that you will learn something new every day and will be in a cool, exciting and very collaborative environment.
- Assist and support our rock star 3D Visualizer
- Create modelling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ability to perform efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages
- Knowledge of related visualization and photorealistic rendering techniques
- Proficiency in 3DS Max and Vray
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and any other graphic rendering software
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or REVIT is a plus
- Knowledge of game engine and VR - not mandatory but would be a plus
Ability to work at least 24 hours a week - We have some flexibility with time/hours and this could also be a part-time role.
For consideration, candidates must meet the qualifications and submit a resume to Human Resources: email@example.com