Fusion Design Consultants, Inc. is a growing design firm that specializes in commercial interior architecture. Fusion’s headquarters is located in Boston’s Innovation District — a short walk from South Station.
We are a fun, hardworking group of creative individuals that thrive in a fast-paced environment. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and are committed to delivering high quality service to our clients. We’re looking for energetic, multi-tasking individuals to become part of our team. This is a great opportunity to join a young firm led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful businesses and is recognized for our award-winning portfolio of architecture and interior design projects. Fusion offers a fully integrated suite of professional services that also includes branding, 3D Visualization and Virtual Reality platforms.
Fusion is currently seeking a full-time Marketing/Social Media/Communications specialist that reports to the Senior Graphic Designer and/or the principal team and has 3+ years of experience, preferably in the architecture/design field. In this role you will become a key member of our team by executing social media initiatives, assisting with website content, creating presentations, sending marketing emails and invites to key clients and partners, photographing events and much more!
- Maintain consistent social media streams including: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Collaborate on the creation of social media visuals (photography, video, graphics)
- Research and development of shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread our brand and our client projects while also monitoring and engaging in relevant social discussions about our company and industry events and news.
- Help track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Create pitch presentations and other presentation as directed.
- Create proposals
- Create internal collateral
- Real Estate broker outreach
- Business Development – be the face of Fusion Design to bring contacts in.
- Professional correspondence, conduct designer interviews/write blog posts and press releases.
- Actively seek industry competitions and help gather and create presentation materials for award submissions.
- Develop content for website and monthly e-newsletter.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Have worked on and been able to juggle multiple fast-paced projects simultaneously
- Enjoy a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with new and exciting challenges every day
- Perform as a trustworthy and reliable cheer-leader with a great attitude and great collaborative skills
- Working Knowledge (standard or advanced) of: Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign), WordPress, MailChimp, Microsoft Office and Social Media Platforms/Management Tools.
- Graphic Design, Photography and Video skills a plus!