Founded in 2005, Fusion Design Consultants, Inc is a fast growing design firm that specializes in corporate interior architecture. We are currently seeking a full-time Environmental Graphic Designer to join our collaborative team. Candidates must possess skill, leadership, humor and innate passion for design. Working under the general supervision of the Senior Strategist and in collaboration with the interior designers, this role will develop a variety of deliverables; including brand development, signage and environmental graphics programs.
- Design development and production management of environmental graphics.
- Create innovative, creative, and comprehensive design concepts, alongside interior designers.
- Create and maintain internal marketing materials, client portfolio, website, press releases and newsletters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design.
- 2-4 years of experience with 2D graphics, signage, interactive design, and environmental graphic design.
- Working knowledge of commercial interior architecture and/or design industry.
- Demonstrated competency in and successful creation of all phases of environmental graphics and wayfinding signage.
- Ability to coordinate custom solutions with the fabricator and installer.
- Understanding of branding concepts and the impact of their integration on the building environment.
- Skilled visual sense and understanding of typography, composition, multiple media platforms, legibility, standards development, documentation, fabrication and implementation.
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign. Intermediate experience with HTML/web, video editing programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to work collaboratively.