Fusion Design Consultants, Inc. is a growing design firm that specializes in commercial interior architecture. We are located in Boston’s Innovation District -- a short walk from South Station. We recently established a new satellite office in Washington D.C.
We are a fun, hardworking group of creative individuals that thrive in a fast-paced environment. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and are committed to delivering high quality service to our clients. We’re looking for energetic, multi-tasking individuals to become part of our growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a young firm led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful businesses.
Fusion offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including; yearly bonus opportunity, paid time off, holiday pay, health insurance, dental insurance, matching 401(k) plan and professional development reimbursement.
Our Boston office is currently seeking an experienced Interior Designer with a successful track record of leading interior design projects from concept through completion.
- Collaborates on commercial interiors projects including; conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documentation and construction administration.
- Participates in client meetings, site visits and presentations
- Develops space planning concepts and generates construction documents
- Participates in selection of furniture systems and specifications
- Coordinates finish plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction
- Works with consultants, furniture dealers, product reps, and fabricators to meet overall project objectives
- Responsible for reviewing submittals and finish samples
- Assists in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
- Contributes to office activities, initiative and learning programs
Experience and Qualifications:
- Professional Degree in Interior Design or related field required
- 3-7 years of related experience as an interior designer with a focus in commercial interiors
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color and materials
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication and relationship management skills
For consideration, candidates must meet the qualifications and submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources: email@example.com